Saturday, May 25, 2013

Greetings...

Hello everyone!

I realized this morning that not only have I not been blogging much lately, but I have not blogged in a MONTH!  I "think" that life will be settling down now and I am excited.  Part of my New Year resolutions was to not forget about my little spot in blog land, and I just haven't done a very good job of that.

Since graduating from EOU in December, I have been focused on family and substituting.  I was fortunate enough to do two long term sub jobs, one of which ended yesterday with the last day of school, and to be called in frequently when I wasn't long term subbing.  Two weeks ago I signed a contract for my own classroom, so I will be teaching 3rd grade next year!  It is satisfying to know that the risk of leaving a stable job in a completely different industry to finish my degree has now paid off.  I am blessed beyond belief and thankful to be offered a job when so many others are struggling to find one.

With all that, I am getting back on track with my recipes and cooking.  I will be sharing a fabulous breakfast casserole my friend Ellie sent to me tomorrow, but first I have to make a loaf of cinnamon bread :)

Thank you all for sticking with me!

Jenn
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment